Thursday 24 July 2014

Flattery... To some extent

Okay, first things first....

I'm sure everyone knows my name is Laide (for those of u who don't)... I was going through a friend of mine's blog Adetuke and just decided on the spot to create mine, Although I had been thinking of creating one for while, just didn't have the time and motivation to do so. But after reading her blog and seeing all the nice things she had to say, I said to myself 'mans gotta get that too'.... I refer to myself as mans (I have my sister to thank for that)... Lol


I am one of the ''Ibetas''... My sisters are just awesome awesome awesome.. I thank God for them, my other siblings and most especially my Parents everyday. But I gotta say, its awesome being a triplet... E.g. On a completely random stuvins, one evening, I was talking to one of my sisters and I asked her if she wanted to get me some water from the kitchen to drink, well obviously she said NO!!. Then to my surprise and utter amazement.. Lol.. she came back with a glass of water and I just couldn't stop smiling at her and telling her I love love love love u.


Anyhoo, back to seriousness :D..... I'm just rounding up my Masters degree in Human Resource Management and can't wait to jump straight into the so called working class folks (well, after NYSC of course... Lol..). 







Im not good at this sort of thing yet, but with time, ill definitely get the hang of it..

Yours Truly, your Friendly Neighbourhood Ladia (I will explain how that nickname came about :D)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Yayyy. I'm glad my blog inspired you to start yours, looking forward to all the yummy goodness!!!

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Can't wait to get the yumminess going

      Delete