Saturday 26 July 2014

The Cooking Begins.... Egg Sauce

The Easiest thing to do is the Egg Sauce.... Super easy, quick and most especially goes with almost anything (well within a reasonable parameter... Lol)...

So first off, Ingredients required: I don't really measure, I usually just cook and most times I cook the right amount... But if you really need measurements, Ill be happy to provide some :D


Chopped Tomatoes & Onions


  • Tomatoes 
  • Onions 
  • Eggs 
  • Rodo (Scotch Bonnet) (I prefer suya pepper, you could get that in Tesco)
  • Seasonings (Knorr, Paprika, White and Black Pepper and any other seasonings you like)
  • Cooking Oil
Method:
  1. Dice the tomatoes and Onions (any shape and size you want)
  2. Cook the tomatoes and onions until most of the water is dried up
  3. Then add the oil to the mixture and fry for a bit to give the tomatoes and onions some taste 
  4. This is now the time to add all your seasonings and taste before adding the eggs, make sure the amount of seasoning is enough to go round the eggs.
  5. Break the eggs into the mixture and stir continuously so it becomes scrambled
  6. Make sure eggs are properly cooked before serving 


End Result



Thats all there is to it really... So I hope everyone will try it and hopefully I haven't missed out anything.. But if I have please don't hesitate to let me know... 

And when next I cook, Ill take detailed pictures of every step so its a lot easier to cook... 

Enjoy!!!!

Yours truly, your friendly neighbourhood Ladia ;)
Your friendly neighbourhood Ladia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment